9.2.13

PHOTO SHOOT 9.FEB.13



BAM!  Vera's got the goods, kids.
Check out the looks from today's photo shoot.  Hot couture...

{ above:  antique crochet top with pastel embellishments. }
*

{ black coat with princess seams. }
*

{ adorable little Edwardian blouse with crochet top. }
*

{ tea-stained silk blouse, ca. 1920s. }
*

{ antique gauze blouse with back buttons and Fabulous sleeves. }
*

{ beautiful, beautiful:  Edwardian gown. }
*

{ silk flapper blouse with beading. }
*

{ night gown with crochet detail; ca. 1920s. }
*

{ antique Gibson Girl blouse with lace trim. }
*

{ antique rayon gown with cut-out lace cuffs and trim at gathered peplum. }
*

{ super lovely antique cotton blouse. }
*

*
Aaaaand.....
I surprised the hell out of myself by somehow knitting a sweater!
I'm still wondering when that all happened, it seems as if in a dream...

{ Not as complicated as it looks:  I knitted two large rectangles and then two long, skinny ones, and then I stitched them together.  Voila! }

{ I'm considering adding (and actually, am currently knitting) an extra piece to go at the bottom.  Updates to follow, or should I stay with the length?.. }


{ good day to all! }

*


No comments:

Post a Comment